The Ultimate Home Seller’s Guide
Now only $45 – complete with 12 vital checklists!
Fully interactive for iPads and other mobile devices Available for download (or hard copy via post)
This is the guide you need if you want to learn the ins and outs of how to sell property successfully. It has been designed to take you through each important step of the selling process. It is fully interactive for iPads and other mobile devices, enabling you to tick the “to do” and “done” boxes on the checklists and writing notes after each important point.
Most people only sell a couple of properties in their lifetime and the process can be overwhelming. Where do you start? What are the most important issues to consider? How do you get the best results? Your property is usually your biggest asset, so selling it is a huge step that has to be done right. This Home Seller’s Guide will help you to understand what’s involved and achieve your best sale outcome.
While this guide has been written in Australia using Australian terminology, the information is relevant and the strategies can be used worldwide. Regardless of where you are selling, the three critical factors of how to sell property are always the same: Price, Presentation and Marketing.
This guide will give you the tools to knock out your competition and create a huge swell of market energy around your property. Regardless of the market conditions in which you are selling, the Ultimate Home Seller’s guide will get your property sold for the best result.
Don’t leave extra dollars on the table when selling your property. Maximise every cent out of your sale by being engaged and active in the selling process. You will have to work together with your agent but ultimately it is up to you to take action and implement these strategies. Not all real estate agents will embrace these ideas, but always remember that your agent works for you!
Included in the Ultimate Home Seller’s Guide are your checklists on:
- Presenting your property for sale Top dollar requires attention to all details. Look at your property objectively and try to see it through the buyer’s eyes. This step-by-step checklist will ensure that your property is presented at its best, in order to achieve your best sale outcome.
- Choosing the right real estate agent and incentivising them Choosing the right real estate agent can make a huge difference to your end result. The right real estate agent plays a critical role in the selling process. The guide will show you how to incentivise your agent to sell your property fast, for more.
- Deciding on how to sell and setting the price There are a few ways to sell a property with the most common being private treaty (setting the asking price), or auction. Property is very price sensitive. A balanced approach is needed between pricing correctly and marketing strategies.
- Photography, for-sale signage, marketing material All three of these topics are linked as you require amazing photographs, not only for your marketing material but also standout for-sale signage.
- Advertising and free publicity We look at the best forms of advertising for you: internet, social media, YouTube video, property websites, newspapers, plus how to generate loads of free publicity.
- Your online marketing Research shows that for 88% of potential buyers searching online is their main way to search for property, so this is where a potential buyer will view your property for the first time. We show you how to analyse your online property listing to make sure you create the right first impression.
- How to attract buyers to your property We reveal our unique Knockout Marketing Ideas from which you will create a strategy that suits your market. We will give you marketing strategies that will draw people to your property and create a huge swell of market energy, which will translate into a faster sale for more money.
- Attracting buyers to your open house The number one golden rule for an open house is: don’t leave it to chance that people will show up. This is why we have developed the strategy to offer incentives for people to attend your open house. It also captures the attention of buyers and draws them to your property listing.
- Preparing for an open house Preparation for an open house should begin long before the day of the open house. Our guide includes tips on how to prepare for a successful open house.
- Preparing for an inspection What to do if you have one hour to prepare for an inspection and what to do if you have three hours to prepare for an inspection.
- Selling an investment property Selling an investment property with tenants in place is often very challenging. We provide the best tips to achieve the best sales outcome when selling an investment property.
- Negotiating the sale Many people blow a sale because their emotions get in the way and negotiations break down. We equip you with tips to help you negotiate the highest price.
Take control of your property sale with the ultimate Home Seller’s Guide, including 12 vital checklists:
PS: If you order a Knockout Marketing Strategy or In-Home Consultation, this guide is included in your package.